Standard SSL (1-Site)
SHA-2 & 2048-bit encryption.
Boost SEO rankings
Fast issuance in 5min
Display HTTPS & padlock
Security trust seal
Support unlimited servers
Free unlimited reissues
$100,000 USD warranty
Protect Your Website (and your customers)
Who needs an SSL?
Anyone with a website needs an SSL.
- Blogs, personal or informational sites – SSL boosts Google ranking and prevents hackers from intercepting sensitive information when visiting the website.
- Business and non-proﬁt sites – SSL established site legitimacy and protects visitor’s information like login credentials and personal data.
- ecommerce sites – SSL secures customers’ payment information.
An SSL protects your customers by encrypting sensitive data like usernames, passwords and credit card numbers as they pass through your site.
- Customers are looking for it – visitors want to know the sites they visit are secure Higher Google search ranking. Google uses SSL as a ranking signal. SSL-encrypted sites will be ranked higher than non-encrypted sites.
- “HTTPS everywhere” is a movement led by Google, Mozilla, and Apple, just to name a few, to make the Internet a safe place by default. HTTPS is not a nice-to-have anymore, it’s a must-have. Browsers are or will be calling out non-secure sites with warnings and alert messages.
- Big security breaches grab the headlines, but the reality is small business are at higher risk. There’s a rise in cyber attacks on small business simply because they’re easy targets. Small business owners are less aware and less equipped to handle attacks. 80% of cyber attacks could be stopped by adopting simple basics such as an SSL.
Get it Now!
Or ask us about our bundled discounts that include SSL Certificates.